copyleft.org Hackfest tomorrow in Cambridge, MA

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Sat Oct 3 01:30:44 EDT 2015

As part of the "Community Licensing Education & Outreach" session
tomorrow from 10:00–12:15, held at FSF's User Freedom Summit (which
takes place at Lesley University, University Hall, 1815 Massachusetts
Avenue, Cambridge, MA), there will be a hackfest to do some
editing/improvements to the Copyleft Guide.

I won't be there as I have an unavoidable scheduling conflict, but FSF
and Conservancy representatives will be present to discuss and assist.

Sorry for the late notice!  If you're in the greater Boston area, I hope
you'll stop by.
--
   -- bkuhn