Proposal: Adopt Harvey Birdman Rule

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Sat Oct 3 01:26:34 EDT 2015

BTW, I made a final arbitration ruling as editor-in-chief of this
project, but never communicated on this list:

copyleft.org won't adopt HBR officially. But, those who participate in
this project who know what the HBR is should do their best to adhere to
it for this project.  But I don't think HBR needs to be made official
for this project at this time.

I'm willing to revisit if we have the types of problems that CHR-like
rules create, which HBR are designed to resolve.  Let's all try to be be
mindful and self-critical enough to notice if such problems come up.
--
   -- bkuhn