Offer the Kallithea instance to copyleft projects?

Aaron Wolf wolftune at riseup.net
Tue May 5 01:32:04 EDT 2015

Thanks for the reply. I feel that Kallithea has a lot of promise and
hope it continues to grow and succeed. At the moment, after testing with
the hosting at https://bull.codes/, we ended up using the GitLab CE
instance at https://git.gnu.io/ for now.

It's understandable that all this is a lot of work. As it works out, the
reason git.gnu.io exists is because, upon request from Matt Lee, GitLab
themselves agreed to host a CE version for those who didn't want to use
the proprietary version at GitLab.com.

Anyway, we'll see how things go in the long term. I certainly understand
the challenge of finding people to do all the work needed to host things.

All the best,
Aaron

--
Aaron Wolf