note added to README.md about contributors being responsible for their own work.

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Mon May 4 18:05:36 EDT 2015

I've seen some bizarre confusion about this in various backchannels, so
after discussing it with my colleague Karen Sandler at Conservancy, I've
put the following change in the README.md for the project:
   http://k.copyleft.org/guide/changeset/0b3b7ecffd3a86638f009ab6b02be6c79b8521e7

Especially given that we've from time to time had visitors come by the
IRC channel and opine about their personal opinions on copyleft, I think
this is a good thing to state, and I believe it to be wholly accurate.

However, if folks have concerns/questions about this, public discussion
about it on this mailing list would be the right place to discuss it.