Outreachy Aspirant!

Kate Longchi papicaty2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 07:44:09 UTC 2018

Hi Bradley,

I am sharing with you this Github gist
<https://gist.github.com/tetekate2/58ee57ed7f673558eab3e0c3db73c6be> I
wrote about *"My Open Source Journey*". I hope that will serve the purpose
of the blog post. I have also made a PR
<https://github.com/copyleft-org/copyleft-guide/pull/4#pullrequestreview-169101626>
on the project's Github repository with a positive review on it already
from *Mike Linksvayer .  *I am having some challenges compiling my custom
CSS style to work with the HTML version of the Guide. In the meantime, I
will like to start filling out the final application form and was wondering
if you could spare some minutes to help me with the project timeline
section.

Regards