New GPLv2 Irrevocability section & Github pull requests now "meh... ok"

bill-auger mr.j.spam.me at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:12:34 UTC 2018

On Wed, 26 Sep 2018 12:44:30 -0700 Bradley wrote:
> I believe a careful project leader can allow input from those
> contributors who want Github while: (a) assuring that those who don't
> use Github can remain first-class contributors and (b) that no one
> need use proprietary software to interact with the project to be a
> first-class contributor.

just to remind, that is the reason for the notabug mirror[1] - for
people who like the webby github-style workflow but would prefer a free
software service - it syncs automatically, so it is very low maintenance
- i have no problem watching it for issues and PRs

[1]: https://notabug.org/copyleft.org/copyleft-guide