format will change from LaTeX -> (CommonMark|AsciiDoc): which should we chose?

Engel Nyst engel.nyst at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 10:47:55 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I write to offer assistance with the conversion. (For some reason I
hurried and sent another message privately, not to list, so here it
is.)
I was going to go through all material anyway once bkuhn decided what
to do with existing merge requests. Happy to work on the conversion in
the same time, if it's useful.

FWIW, I believe the closer the option chosen is to github markdown,
the easier it will be for people to participate.