Test

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at ebb.org
Mon Nov 10 12:59:34 EST 2014

[ Meta issue: Richard, your HBR email came through twice, plus a test,
  all in the matter of about an hour .  I suspect that you didn't see it
  appear immediately and thought it had failed.  Just for the
  information of everyone on the list, the lists.copyleft.org is
  configured with plenty of anti-spam stuff, including greylisting, so
  from time to time it will take 15-20 minutes for emails to appear, and
  will always take that long on one's first post.  If it goes more than
  45 minutes or so and you don't see an email come through that should
  have, always feel free to ping me on IRC. ]

Richard Fontana wrote at 02:24 (EST) on Sunday:
> Hello, copyleft.org project!

Greetings to you!  I'm glad you're here. :)

--
   -- bkuhn